If your antiques, art objects or collections have suffered accidental damage for example in a house move, accidental flooding or by natural disaster including fire, Patinations offer accredited and professional restoration services to assess and recover your objects and furniture for future use and enjoyment.
We recommend you contact your insurer in the first instance to lodge a claim. Following this we would be happy to provide assessment and recommendations either on-site or in-house.
Please contact us to arrange a quote.
- Onsite or in-workshop review of furniture or objects
- Treatment and conservation of damaged objects, furniture or architecture.
- Formal condition surveys and damage assessment
- Thorough insurance assessment reports
- Pre and Post conservation/restoration photography
- Specialist consultation in disasters response inc flood, fire and rain storms etc.
Patinations carries comprehensive workplace insurance cover and professional indemnity including during transport and on-site engagement.